Wir sind Careship.
Aus dem Herzen Berlins revolutionieren wir den deutschen Pflegemarkt mit einem Ziel: Wir möchten Jung und Alt zusammenbringen für mehr Lebensfreude für Senioren. Mittels individueller Auswahl finden wir passgenaue Betreuer für Senioren und arbeiten so kontinuierlich an der Verbesserung der Lebensqualität von immer mehr Menschen. Mit einem starken Team expandieren wir gerade in mehrere Großstädte Deutschlands – und brauchen dazu Deine Unterstützung!
Along with other inspiring/inspired developers, you’ ll help us to build a scalable company by developing an amazing platform using the latest technologies as well with a great architecture, following good practices such as SOLID and in an truly agile environment. By practicing agile and Test-Driven Development practices, as well as Functional and Behavioural Testing, your implementation of new technologies will help us to grow and prepare it for new exciting markets.
In an motivating environment you’ll have the chance to see your daily work impacting the business development and you’ll be a important part in this transformation process.
We’re not looking for solo rock stars, we’re looking for great and promising talent and team player to also inspire us back, to learn and teach, to aggregate.
- Help to implement our new platform, as well as influence and design new projects
- Build next-generation web applications with a user-centric approach
- Support designing and implementing APIs for PWA’s
- Constant learning process and changing/adapting to new challenges
- Develop micro-services to support daily basis operation
- Working closely with a team focused on quality code and standard practice
- Helping us innovate by contributing new ideas and knowledge
- Talented PHP engineer with 3+ years of relevant experience in back-end development
- Experienced in PHP 5/7 development
- Aware about good practices (SOLID, KISS, etc)
- Having a deep understanding of Object Orientation, Clean Code and Design Patterns
- Having great analytic vision and software architecture capabilities
- Fluent in English
- Eager to learn and to challenge yourself in the daily basis
- Nice to know but not required:
- Experience in agile development ( Scrum and Kanban )
- Experience with RESTful Applications
- Experience Symfony3
- Message Queue Systems/Development
Was wir Dir bieten:
Does that sound interesting to you?
- By experimenting with new technologies and developing MVPs you contribute to the technical advance of Careship
- A chance to be creative on a daily base, bring in new ideas, flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Space for exciting hackathons to build up new projects in no time
- A modern work space in Berlin Prenzlauer Berg with feel-good atmosphere, table tennis, conference budget and team lunch
- Working in a cross-functional teamstructure with agile methods
- A competitive compensation package
Apply now by sending your cv at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!