Wir sind Careship.
Aus dem Herzen Berlins revolutionieren wir den deutschen Pflegemarkt mit einem Ziel: Wir möchten Jung und Alt zusammenbringen für mehr Lebensfreude für Senioren. Mittels individueller Auswahl finden wir passgenaue Betreuer für Senioren und arbeiten so kontinuierlich an der Verbesserung der Lebensqualität von immer mehr Menschen. Mit einem starken Team expandieren wir gerade in mehrere Großstädte Deutschlands – und brauchen dazu Deine Unterstützung!
Along with other inspiring/inspired developers, you’ ll help us to build a scalable and international company by developing an amazing platform using the latest technologies as well with a great architecture and infrastructure, following good practices in networking and applications scalability in an truly agile environment. You will be the responsible for the health and growth of our infrastructure, servers and everything on our aws environment, your solutions will help us to grow and prepare it for new exciting markets.
In an motivating environment you’ll have the chance to see your daily work impacting the business development and you’ll be a important part in this transformation process.
We’re not looking for solo rock stars, we’re looking for great and promising talent and team player to also inspire us back, to learn and teach, to aggregate.
- Deployment, Performance Management, Monitoring, Automation, Maintenance and troubleshooting
- Maintain the current servers, databases, integrations & scripts
- Enhance our current setup by bringing new exciting good practices and tech
- Support the development team with the best tech and tools in the market
- Automatise process, server scalability and other aspects of the daily work
- Develop and discover together with the team new solutions for our business
- Constant learning process and changing/adapting to new challenges
- Develop micro-services environment to support daily basis operation
- Ensuring high-quality output that is efficient and delivered on time
- Helping us innovate by contributing new ideas and knowledge
- Ensure good level of code quality and good practices
- Architecture and Design new solutions for our ecosystem, tools, business
- An experienced sysadmin with at least 4+ years of experience on it
- Solid knowledge on AWS
- Strong knowledge in shell script, python and devops tooling ( ansible, salt, etc )
- Having good knowledge in data modeling, design patterns
- Data management skills
- Docker / Kubernetes expert
- Ready for quick code deployments and tests
- Experienced in agile development ( Scrum and Kanban )
- Having great analytic vision and software architecture capabilities
- Fluent in English
- Nice to know but not required:
- A/B Test experience
- Experience with distributed services
- Rancher IO
- Message Queue Systems
Was wir Dir bieten:
- By experimenting with new technologies and developing MVPs you contribute to the technical advance of Careship
- A chance to be creative on a daily base, bring in new ideas, flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Space for exciting hackathons to build up new projects in no time
- A modern work space in Berlin Prenzlauer Berg with feel-good atmosphere, table tennis, conference budget and team lunch
- Working in a cross-functional teamstructure with agile methods
- A competitive compensation package