Wir sind Careship.
Aus dem Herzen Berlins revolutionieren wir den deutschen Pflegemarkt mit einem Ziel: Wir möchten Jung und Alt zusammenbringen für mehr Lebensfreude für Senioren. Mittels individueller Auswahl finden wir passgenaue Betreuer für Senioren und arbeiten so kontinuierlich an der Verbesserung der Lebensqualität von immer mehr Menschen. Mit einem starken Team expandieren wir gerade in mehrere Großstädte Deutschlands – und brauchen dazu Deine Unterstützung!
You will work closely to the CTO, product and the development team helping us to guarantee the best quality and reliability of our tools, systems, scripts and products. We work in a very agile environment which means we're also looking for dynamic people capable of working under guidelines but in an autonomous way to help us to grow and prepare it for new exciting markets.
In an motivating environment you’ll have the chance to see your daily work impacting the business development and you’ll be a important part in this transformation process.
We’re not looking for solo rock stars, we’re looking for great and promising talent and team player to also inspire us back, to learn and teach, to aggregate.
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Good experience as QA engineer and or software development
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Well experienced in different testing softwares such as (but not only) Selenium, Cucumber, etc…
- Experience with automated testing tools
- Communicative and team player
- Fluent in English
- Nice to know but not required:
- Load Test tools and test writing ( example JMeter )
- SQL skills for testing and analysis
Was wir Dir bieten:
- By experimenting with new technologies and developing MVPs you contribute to the technical advance of Careship
- A chance to be creative on a daily base, bring in new ideas, flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Space for exciting hackathons to build up new projects in no time
- A modern work space in Berlin Prenzlauer Berg with feel-good atmosphere, table tennis, conference budget and team lunch
- Working in a cross-functional teamstructure with agile methods
- A competitive compensation package